Welcome to Untangled Living.
I'm a Myotherapist, Perinatal Doula, and mother of two.
I completed my training in Myotherapy in 2011 and began treating in Melbourne for several years until the birth of my son in 2016 shortly after, we relocated to Ballarat to raise our family.
The journey of becoming a mother sparked a passion for all things pregnancy, birth, and postpartum care.
I use a combination of therapeutic movement, bodywork, and holistic perinatal education to prevent, manage, and rehabilitate injuries related to pregnancy, birth, and Motherhood.
- 2023 Certificate IV in Doula Support Services (Birth and Postnatal Doula)
- 2022 Bachelor of Nursing/Bachelor of Midwifery- Deferred
- 2017 Postpartum Doula Training, Newborn Mothers Collective
- 2014 Bachelor of Health Science (Nutritional and Dietetic Medicine)- Incomplete
- 2014 A NurtureLife® Registered Practitioner of Pregnancy Massage
- 2014 Practitioner of pregnancy massage
- 2014 Certificate of Pregnancy Massage
- 2012 Advanced Diploma of Myotherapy
- 2012 Advanced Diploma of Sports Therapy
- 2010 Diploma Remedial Massage
Recent Continuing Education:
- 2023 McLaughlin Scar Tissue Release-Completing
- 2023 Holistic Pelvic Care™ By Tami Lynn Kent- Completing
- 2023 Body Ready Method-Completing
- 2023 Birth Cartographer Training (Birth Mapping)
- 2022 Optimal Maternal Positioning
- 2020 Basic Skills in Perinatal Mental Health- COPE
- 2020 Perinatal Mental Health- PANDA
- 2020 Birth Trauma Training for Birth Workers by Dr. Erin Bowe
- 2019 The Professional Breastfeeding Course by Maternal Instincts by Amberley
- 2015 Certificate Pregnancy Exercise for Optimal Outcomes
- 2015 Certificate Post- Pregnancy Exercise
- 2015 Certificate Nutrition for Fertility, Pregnancy and Lactation
- 2014 Advanced workshop: Postnatal massage
- 2014 Advanced workshop: partner training & massage for labour
- 2011 Certificate in Dry Needling
- 2011 Certificate Manual Lymphatic Drainage Massage
- AHPRA Registered Health Professional
- Australian Natural Therapists Association
- Doula Network Australia
Get resources, motivation, and guided activities delivered to your inbox: