Postpartum Support for the first forty days
We prepare so much for the birth of our babies but what we are not prepared for is how much support we need during the postpartum period and beyond.
When it comes to support during the first forty days, I am here to help you navigate your fourth trimester and transition into motherhood. I offer ongoing support through the first 6 weeks as well as the tools and resources to make your postpartum feel less overwhelming.
We were never meant to do this alone, it takes a village.
- 60-minute Postpartum planning session during pregnancy
- Weekly 30-minute Zoom appointments for the first six weeks.
- Unlimited text and voicemail support over Voxer during the six weeks of support.
We can cover:
- Meal train set up and management
- Postpartum nutrition
- Birth debriefing
- 6-week postnatal appointment checklist
- Referrals to appropriate care providers
- Education around caring for your pelvic floor and core
- Breastfeeding support
- Sleep strategies
- Babywearing & cloth nappy advice tips
- Help with setting boundaries
- Navigating personal relationships
- Self-care practices