Postpartum Support for the first forty days
We prepare so much for the birth of our babies but we are not prepared for what can expect and how much support we need during the postpartum period and beyond.
When it comes to support during postpartum, I offer virtual support to help you navigate your fourth trimester and transition into motherhood.
We were never meant to do this alone, it takes a village.
- 90-minute Postpartum planning sessions during pregnancy
- Weekly 45-minute Zoom appointments for the first six weeks, (or upgrade to 90-minute in-person catch-ups for Ballarat mama's)
- Text and voicemail support over Voxer
- Care pack for postpartum recovery
- Three dry mixes posted and ready for when the baby arrives (lactation cookies, kitchari and Nepalese rice pudding)
We can cover:
- Meal train set up and management
- Postpartum nutrition
- Birth debriefing
- 6-week postnatal appointment checklist
- Referrals to appropriate care providers
- Education around caring for your pelvic floor and core
- Breastfeeding support
- Sleep strategies
- Babywearing & cloth nappy advice tips
- Help with setting boundaries
- Navigating personal relationships
- Self-care practices
Investment: $1350 (upgrade for Ballarat in-person catch ups $450)
*Payment plans are available. Need a custom plan? Contact me for more information.Contact me to enquire about availability